We have an exceptional staff with customer service as their number one priority. Our doctor is certified in both general pediatrics and pediatric gastroenterology, but our practice is limited to pediatric gastroenterology so please address all other health issues with your child's pediatrician.
Telephone and communications
New Patient Appointments
- New patients should bring their completed health questionnaire at the time of the visit.
In addition, the front desk staff member will ask you for all patient information including
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time in order to allow processing
of the new patient paperwork.
- If you have been treated by a physician or hospital for the reason you are visiting us, it is best if you have
your own copies your child’s previous x-rays, medical records, and prior test results and bring them with
you for your scheduled appointment.
- All these procedures will allow the doctors to give you adequate time for face to face contact during
- When you wish to schedule an appointment, please contact Appointment Scheduling at 702-5851-9383.
We will work with you to find a mutually acceptable time. If your child is ill, we advise you to call as early
in the day as possible.
- Reminder calls are made 24-48 hours before the appointments.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to keep appointments for his or her child. We understand there are
occasional circumstances that might keep you from the appointment. When this happens, we request at
least 24 hours advance notice. otherwise there is a cancellation fee for missed appointments ($50.00)
and procedures (150.00).
- It is our policy to charge the patient if the 24-hour cancellation notice is not given. We may also dismiss a
patient from the practice who cancels more than two appointments without cancellation notice.
Cancellations without notice are extremely unfair to other patients that are waiting for appointments.
- A legal guardian must attend all appointments unless a previous written arrangement has been made and
written notarized written consent is given by guardian. Please note unless court deemed grandparents,
siblings are not considered legal guardians.
Lab and X-ray results
- As these are performed by other companies, although we make every effort to have these results back on
time, they may not be available to us immediately
- We call families for abnormal labs that need action. For normal lab results, we do not usually call the
patient. As some labs are send outs, we may not have these results for several days and
- We normally receive only X ray reports and not images.
- For prescription refills, please have the pharmacy fax the request, ideally 1 week before your child runs
out of medication, as we may have to work with insurance companies for coverage of medication.
- To expedite refills, have your pharmacy fax our prescription refill fax number at 702-851-9383.
We do not call in prescription refills for standing medications over the phone.
- Your child may be required to see a provider before we issue a refill.
- Our office must have a release form signed by the patient/ guardian, before any records can be released
to a patient or outside provider. Release forms can be obtained by calling or visiting any receptionist at our
front desk. Patients may fax a form or letter requesting medical records to 702-851-9380. The fax should
include: name, date of birth, signature, and complete mailing address of where records should be sent.
Please be aware that it may take up to (5) business days to process your request. If the records are
requested by referring physician there is no charge, otherwise there is a $0.60 per page copying fee.
- Medical forms or school notes should be obtained by child's Pediatrician, however our office will fill out
necessary form, a $25.00 fee will be charged and a 72 hour notice is required.